It’s coming; Freshers’ Ball 2014!
Whether you bought your ticket as soon as you got your A-Level grades, or whether you’ve just managed to grab one this week, there’s one thing that’s certain; you can’t wait for the Freshers’ Ball 2014!
With an amazing line up over a range of venues, we’ve got one of the best years yet planned for you – here’s a round-up of everything you need to know…
This is pretty much a make or break for every Freshers’ Ball, and we think we’ve pulled it out the bag this year. Read on and get excited!
Garden Court will kick off with Joel Compass at 11pm, followed by Jess Glynne (remember those stunning vocals on Clean Bandit’s ‘Rather Be’?) at midnight, and the amazing Naughty Boy at 1am.
These acts will be supported by local legend Jamie Ings.
Over in the Bridge we have a wonderful last minute addition in S Club 7 entertaining from midnight!! They’ll be supported by Drop Division – follow them on Twitter at @dropdivision.
Our very own SURGE radio will be playing out on the concourse all night, as well as SUSU favourites, DJ Duo Soul 45 down in Bar Three.
Finally, down in the Cube you can see Toyboy and Robin at 10.30pm, MK at midnight and Kidnap Kid at 1.30am – all supported by Slite.
1. No negotiations – you’ll need a wristband or physical ticket to enter the Ball. Any wristbands must still have their black toggle intact or they’re invalid!
2. All wristbands and tickets must have been collected prior to the event.
3. We’ll be opening the doors at 9pm and the evening will finish at 3am.
4. When it comes to wristbands, we’ll only be permitting the official Freshers’ Out Going or Easy Going masterpasses; Fresher Rep, JCR Officer and Senior Rep wristbands are not valid for entry (sorry guys!)
5. The Ball is a HUGE event, so the door policy has to be strict in order to ensure you have the best experience you can. If you’re not a fan of queuing then come on time and prepared!