The ultimate end to your University career
It’s less than a week away, so most of you will be collecting your tickets (every day from SUSU Reception, 11am-2pm), preparing your outfit and planning your evening – we can’t believe the Grad Ball 2015 has come around so quickly.
If you haven’t bought a ticket and you’re starting to feel left out – don’t worry, it’s not too late. There are still a limited number of tickets available to buy on the Box Office; just order your ticket and it can be collected within the week, simple.
That ticket will be your entry to the event – here’s a quick reminder of what you’ll be missing if you stay at home on 8th June:
– A night of travelling back in time with our ‘Through the Ages’ theme
– Live sets from huge artists such as Katy B, Basshunter and Labrinth
– The ultimate chance to relive your childhood as B*Witched and S Club take over Oceana’s disco room
– The return of the ever-popular fairground rides, giving you thrills through the night
– Drinks deals to keep the Champagne flowing
– Huge discounts on food at local restaurants Tigerlilly and Revolutions Bar & Kitchen to help you prepare on the day
And, on top of all that, the perfect way to celebrate the end of your time at Southampton, with over 2,000 other almost-graduates at the biggest event of the year.
Tickets can be bought at SUSU Reception or online here. Don’t miss the hype. See you on 8th June!Tags: Grad Ball