Calling all Freshers’ Ball ticket-holders!
As you may have heard, our legendary Freshers’ Ball has completely sold out!
By tonight, you can enjoy BBC Radio 1’s Danny Howard, DUKE and Rave of Thrones featuring: KRISTIAN NAIRN aka HODOR, FINN JONES aka LORAS TYRELL, FIRE PERFORMERS and ANGLE GRINDERS.
You can expect the greatest show on earth as you take part in our circus-themed ball, including Champagne Casino Bar, Hollywood Circus, Circus Ring Master and Stilt walkers, plus much, much more!
You are in for an amazing evening. Here are just a few things to remember to ensure you have the best experience on the night:
For Ticket holders:
- Please collect your ticket in advance of the event
- Strictly no ticket collections will be available on the door
- A proof of purchase only will not accepted, you must show your ticket on entry
For Masterpass holders:
- You must present your Masterpass on arrival so that it can be scanned
- Your Masterpass is non transferable, which means you cannot give it to your friend to use, or you cannot sell it on
- If the Photo I.D does not match the Masterpass holder, the Masterpass will be confiscated and you will not be permitted entry
Doors close at 00:30
Dress code: Black Tie/Smart Dress
A strict door policy is in operation at this event, as we endeavour to provide the best experience for our students who have taken the time and effort to purchase a ticket. We want to thank you for your continued support, and we hope you have an amazing evening.
No Masterpass =No entry
No ticket = No entry
If you aren’t already pretty excited about everything in store at the Ball, we have a great bit of news for you.
After partying hard to celebrate Freshers’ 2015, The Cafe at the Students’ Union is offering Post-Freshers’ Ball all-day breakfasts from 10am-2pm tomorrow, so you can relax and recuperate in comfort!
We’ll see you there!Tags: Box Office, events, Freshers Ball, Freshers' 2015, The Cafe, tickets