Student Housing: Stay Savvy and Don’t Rush to Rent!
No doubt students will be starting to think about their accommodation arrangements for next year, and there will be some of you who will be tempted to start house hunting as early as before Christmas. We’re here to reassure you not to panic! As part of our Don’t Rush campaign, we’re encouraging you to hold off until after exams finish in January. This way, you will be able to:
- Visit our Housing Advice Fayre
- Consider applying for halls with friends
- Get to know potential housemates and make an informed choice about who they’re going to be living with
- Look at SUSU Lettings properties (SUSU Lettings is our very own in-house lettings agency that doesn’t charge you agency fees).
- Get your contract checked by the Advice Centre
Check out our Don’t Rush to Rent campaign coming soon for more details and find out which lettings agencies are supporting the campaign – and those who aren’t.
Tags: accommodation, decision, don't rush, friends, halls, home, housemates, housing, landlord, lettings, recommendation, rent, students, Survey, SUSU Lettings