Free events for you this week
If you’re a Pre-Sessional student, or you’re staying in Southampton this summer, we have plenty of free events that you can get involved in. Here’s what’s you can look forward to this week.
Tuesday 02 August – Trip to Sprinkles
- Meet at Highfield Interchange (the main bus stop on campus) and we will walk to Sprinkles together.
Indulge in a sweet treat at one of Southampton’s finest ice cream and waffle parlours.
Wednesday 03 August – Badminton and Basketball
- 17:00 – 20:00
- Meet us at Avenue Campus and we will walk to Richard Taunton College Sports Hall together.
All abilities are welcome to join in with some sporty fun as we have a game of badminton and basketball.
Thursday 04 August – How to use transport in the UK
- 18:00 – 20:00
- The Union, Building 42, Highfield Campus
Learn how to get around in the UK and practice your English!
Friday 05 August – BBQ and Games
- 17:30 – 23:00
- Redbrick area in front of The Stag’s, Highfield Campus
Celebrate the start of the weekend with some free BBQ food and a chance to make new friends.
Saturday 06 August – Trip to Bath
- 08:30 – 21:00
- Meet at Southampton Central train station and we will buy all our tickets together
Join us for a day trip to the beautiful city of Bath!
There’s no need to book in advance for any of our activities and all students are welcome to join in, so what are you waiting for?!
Tags: activities, adventure, badminton, basketball, Bath, BBQ, campus, city, English, events, explore, FREE, games, Highfield, ice cream, international, Pre-Sessional, Southampton, sport, Sprinkles, students, Summer, train, trip