You are cordially invited to our Christmas Ball 2016 on Friday 09 December at the Union.
Last year our sell-out Ball was complete with live performances from Stooshe, Lawson and appearances from the cast of Made in Chelsea. This year promises to be even better, so make sure you save the date!
• Wristbands can only be collected on Monday 31 October from 14:00
• There will be designated staff between 14:00 – 19:00 in Building 42 reception area, distributing wristbands
• UoS students can collect any time from 14:00 – 23:00 when The Union reception closes, but they are advised to collect between 14:00 – 19:00
• Students must bring their Student ID to collect, as this will be used to verify all orders
• Union Box Office tickets do not permit entry into the event – … Read the rest
It’s nearly time for our annual WSA Halloween pumpkin carving competition!
Get in the spooky spirit with an opportunity to embrace this seasonal tradition for just £1 each – plus, you’ll still have time to make it down to Bedford Place for our Big night Out Halloween special.
You can pick up pumpkins for just £1 at the WSA Cafe on Friday 28 October and creatively carve it. Then come along to the Café on Monday 31 October to allow the judging to commence. Expect FREE refreshments to keep you going!
Get on your dancing shoes for what will be a blast from the past as the DJ duo ditch low quality sounds and spin the finest 7″ Motown, Funk, 60′s and 70′s Soul, R&B, Northern Soul, Reggae, Ska, Dancehall, Disco and latest releases.
Sip your favourite tipple as you soak up the sounds of the 60’s and 70’s from the guys who have previously supported dance legends including Craig Charles, … Read the rest