Creative Industries Careers Sessions
Are you interested in a career in the Creative Industries? Whether you want to become an artist, writer, actor or you are interested in the technical side of production and behind-the-scenes work, we are here to help with our Creative Industries Careers Sessions. Back for another year, we will be hosting a range of different events and networking opportunities to help give you a step towards your chosen career.
The full timetable is coming soon, but here’s a little taster for now…
Monday 28 November
- Presenter: Dom Kullander
- Time: 16:00-19:00 (3x 50mins)
- Location: Board Room (TBA)
- Get to grips with TV production from former University of Southampton student, Dom Kullandar.
Wednesday 07 December
- Title: ‘A Mini-Docs Masterclass’
- Presenter: Steph Wessel
- Time and location: TBA
- The process of making short factual films is similar to making longer ones, so get the lowdown on the process of researching, scripting, shooting and editing via examples from BBC One Show films and independent, charity-commissioned films with expert, Steph Wessel.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news on our official Facebook event for more events announcements coming soon.Tags: BBC One, careers, creative, editing, employability, events, films, industries, interests, jobs, official Facebook, process, production, researching, scripting, sessions, shooting, use, work