Grad Ball 2017: Final information
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Our Graduation Ball 2017 is nearly here! We’re sure that you’re all set with your wristbands and outfits, but there’s some other important information that you’re going to need to know:
- We’ll open the gate to the Ball at 20:00 on Saturday 10 June
- You will (of course) need to be wearing your Grad Ball wristband, but also remember to bring your Student ID. You will need to show both in order to get in!
- If you don’t have a Student ID, you will need to bring an other form of ID for proof of age, as long as you are coming with someone who does have their Student ID. This person will be able to sign you in on arrival (they’ll only able to sign in a maximum of two non-student guests so make sure you bring enough ID-bearing friends!)
- Bought your ticket but didn’t collect your wristband? That’s ok, these things happen. Our staff on the gate will have your wristband waiting for you. They’ll just need to check your Student ID, and you’ll be good to go.
- Didn’t buy a ticket? Luckily for you, we’ll have a handful of tickets available to buy on the door. You’ll need to bring £40 in exact cash, plus your Student ID, and we’ll do our best to sort you out. However, when we say “a handful”, we mean a handful! We’ll be working on a first-come-first-served basis, so make sure you get there early.
- For all you late-comers, there’s no last entry time, but our headline acts will be taking to the stage between 23:00 – midnight, so you’ll need to be here before then if you’re hoping to catch one of the shows.
And there you have it! We’re so excited for this year’s Grad Ball, and can’t wait for you to see what we’ve got in store for you.
Here’s to the end of an era, and a fantastic night!
Tags: buy, Grad Ball, sign, Student ID