Spring Elections campaigning has begun!
Who do you think should lead the Union during 2018/19?
Campaigning in our Spring Elections has now begun for all candidates. The countdown is on to Elections Night Live (Friday 02 March), so candidates will need to win those all important votes (you may have spotted lots of posters around campus!).
It can be tricky to decide who you think is the best person for each role. On Monday SUSUtv live streamed seven Meet the Candidates interviews, to grill each candidate running for a Full-Time Officer role on their key points and how they would implement these, should they win at elections.
Missed the live streams? All videos are still available to view (links below):
- Union President Meet the Candidates interview
- VP Education Meet the Candidates interview
- VP Student Communities Meet the Candidates interview
- VP Welfare Meet the Candidates interview
- VP Engagement Meet the Candidates interview
- VP Sports Meet the Candidates interview
- VP Democracy and Creative Industries Meet the Candidates interview
All candidate key points and profiles, including those for Part-Time Officer candidates, can be read at www.susu.org/candidates.
Voting opens on Monday 26 February at 09:00 and you can vote until Friday 02 March at 16:00.