Our affiliated Clubs & Societies have been ranked 9th out of 126 in this year’s Whatuni Student Choice Awards (up from 27th last year)

Based on the 30,000+ reviews from current students across the UK, this result not only recognises the very large number of clubs and societies we’ve got affiliated (338 groups), but also the commitment and passion of the hundreds of members who run the groups on a daily basis.

Our mission is to unlock the potential and enrich the life of every student at the University. One of the ways we do this is by funding and supporting our 338 affiliated clubs and societies, to ensure that all of our members can get involved in the sport or activity they are interested in.

Flora Noble, Union President comments: “This is a fantastic result. We are very proud of our sports clubs and societies and we would like to thank all committee members for their dedication and for their continuous great work – it  is our members who make Southampton exceptional”

The Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2018 are an annual celebration of student satisfaction in Higher Education. The 36,000+ reviews received towards this year’s awards showcase the student voice and help prospective students make informed decisions.