Who do you think deserves an Excellence in Volunteering Award?
This year our Excellence in Volunteering Awards (EVAs) will be held on Friday 10 May 2019 at the Students’ Union. We can’t wait to celebrate the achievements of fantastic student volunteers here at Southampton, but first we need to know who you think should be put forward to receive an award.
If you know someone who has been an incredible volunteer this year, we want to hear about them!
They could have volunteered their time for charity, as a member of a sports club or society, supporting the local community, fundraising, or something completely different!
You can put their name forward at: Excellence in Volunteering Awards Nomination Form
Our award categories are:
- Best contribution to the Creative Industries
- Outstanding Leadership Award
- Team of the Year
- Best Behind-the-Scenes Contribution
- Social Impact Award
- Best Student-Led Academic Campaign
- Best Sports Initiative
- Outstanding Commitment to Equality and Diversity
- Best Environmental Sustainability Initiative
- Outstanding Contribution to Student Wellbeing
- Cross-Collaboration of the Year
- Most Creative Campaign
- Newcomer of the Year
- Fundraiser of the Year
- Lifetime Membership
The deadline for EVAs nominees is Friday 29 March 2019.
Check out our highlights from last year’s celebration…Tags: EVAs, EVAs 2019, Excellence in Volunteering Awards, Excellence in Volunteering Awards 2019