Making Change Summit (+AGM)
The University of Southampton Students’ Union will be holding a Making Change Summit on Thursday 21 November 2019 from 14:00 onwards. This event will incorporate our Annual General Meeting (AGM) objectives and we invite you to attend and help to shape your Students’ Union.
The Making Change Summit and its activities will be held on the Concourse (main reception area), Building 42, University Road, Southampton, SO17 1BJ.
You will be asked to consider as part of the AGM agenda, and if thought fit, to:
- receive and approve the Impact Report,
- receive and approve the Annual Accounts and Report of the Trustees for the year ending 31st July 2018,
- approve the list of affiliations of the Union to external organisations as included in the Annual Accounts,
- appoint the auditors for the next academic year,
- approve the authorisation of the political expenditure for the next academic year.
Alongside this, our Full-Time Officers will be holding discussions on key topics for the year ahead. These discussions will be shaped by the student feedback we gather from events held on site. The details of these discussions will be announced very soon.
Voting online: If you cannot attend the Making Change Summit (+AGM) in person, you can register to vote online (by proxy) at www.susu.org/change.