Applications for this year’s Union Enterprise Fund are now open
You can apply for the fund here.
Do you want to develop and progress the idea or start-up you have? The Union’s Enterprise Fund is a funding opportunity for innovative students to help you achieve exactly this! You could receive up to £500 worth of funding towards your project.
To be eligible to enter you must satisfy this criteria:
- Who is applying for the funding (incl. contact details)?
- What is the product or service?
- What is your marketing strategy and brand?
- What finance do you have in place?
- How innovative is your product or service?
Once you’ve done the above theses are the key dates you need to remember:
- Submissions open 18 November
- Submissions close 2 December
- Shortlist announced 4 December
- Five minute pitch to the panel 9 December
- Decision and Announcement 11 December
Past winners have put their awards towards prototype products, developing websites, market research and product testing. For example last year’s winner Avila Chidume was awarded £400 towards her business Avila.Diana, which creates diverse and personalised greetings cards and artwork aimed at marginalised groups including those with disabilities, identifying as LGBT+ and ethnic minorities. Avila also put the money to developing her own website – previously she had used platforms like Etsy to sell her products.
You can apply for the fund here. Good luck with your applications!Tags: Enterprise Fund, Funding, start-up business