Tag Archive > Halls Committee Officers


Halls Committee Elections coming soon!

In General

Halls Committee Officers (formerly known as the JCR Committee – a change made as part of SU Upgrade) are elected student officers there to help students with life in halls of residence. There are Halls Committee Officers for every Halls of Residence and private rented accommodation (E.g. Bencraft Committee).

We can now announce the Halls Committee elections are coming soon. This means that you can run to be a Halls Officer and represent the views and interests of your fellow students.

What roles can I run for?

Each Halls (including Private rented) has the following roles:

  • President
  • Secretary
  • Welfare and
Read the rest

Continue reading...

Tags: , , ,