As you move back home for the summer, or move from one student house/flat to another, it’s important to remember how to stay safe during this process.
Moving out during Covid-19
The UK government have issued advice on moving house, which can be read here: Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus outbreak.
Their advice includes:
- The process of finding and moving into a new home is likely to be different, as those involved in the process will need to adapt practices and procedures to ensure that the risk of spread of coronavirus is reduced as far as
… Read the rest
Tags: Advice Centre, housing, lettings, Moving house, student accommodation
Are you moving house? Make sure you’ve ticked off these important steps first:
- Create a moving out inventory, including detailed photos
- Donate or recycle any unwanted items
- Contact utility companies for final meter readings
- Get your full deposit back! Click here to learn how to do this
- Rate your crib by clicking here
- Rate your landlord with Marks out of Tenancy by clicking here
Find more info at susu.org/housing or speak to our Advice Centre.
Stay in the loop with what’s happening! Follow us:
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter… Read the rest
Tags: Deposit Schemes, Getting deposit back, Housing tips, landlords, Moving house, Rate My Crib, student accommodation, student housing