Tag Archive > Equality Impact Assessment

Your Student House

» 24 January 2012 » 8 Comments

If you are sharing a house with 3 or more people (not related to you) whilst studying at Uni. then you are living in a House of Multiple Occupation (HMO). At the moment a landlord does not need planning permission to turn a house into a HMO, but from March they will.  This is known […]

Continue reading...

Tags: , , , , ,